TSW Bardo -
The Bardo alloy wheel is named after the Bardo Street Circuit, location of the first and second Tunisian Grand Prix. The first Tunisian Grand Prix took place at Bardo in 1928. 8 Bugatti, 6 Amilcar, 1 BNC, 2 Salmson and one Fiat 509 raced in this first international event. North Africa Champion Marcel Lehoux, driving a Bugatti 35 C won this first Tunisia Grand Prix after 60 laps at an average speed of 121,06 km/h. The French colonies of Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia all featured major motor sport events in the years between the world wars, beginning with the Moroccan Grand Prix in 1925.